Sojourn to the Andes with the drink so good, two countries claim it as their national spirit. Peruvian Pisco provides a floral backdrop for French Passionfruit in this versatile, tropical package.
This cocktail pack includes:
1. 1 x Demonio de los Andes Pisco (700mL) 2. 1 x Giffard Passionfruit Syrup (1000mL)
Making delicious cocktails at home has never been easier. All you need is the Peruvian Pisco Passion cocktail pack, a lemon, and your favourite brand of soda water.
1. Take your preferred glass, we like a big wine glass, and add:
-60mL Demonio de los Andes Pisco (3TBSP) -20mL Giffard Passionfruit (1TBSP) -15mL lemon juice, or juice of about half an average-sized lemon
2. Fill your glass to the top with ice
3. Top your glass up with your favourite soda water, and give it a stir
If you're feeling fancy, you can cut up the used lemon and stir the wedges into the glass as a garnish.
Take your home cocktails to the next level with the best Pisco Sour you've ever had. You'll need a cocktail shaker, or a sturdy container with a good seal (protein shakers work great), and an egg.
1. Take a cocktail shaker (or a sturdy jar with a good seal) and add:
-60mL Demonio de los Andes Pisco (3TBSP) -20mL Giffard Passionfruit (1TBSP) -30mL lemon juice (1.5TBSP) -1 egg white (think of it like a meringue)
2. Give it a shake, without ice, to whip up the egg white and combine the ingredients. If the seal on your shaker isn’t great, you’ll want to do this in the kitchen. The expanding egg white can open the seal, but it’s worth it! You'll want to shake hard for 5-10 seconds
3. Open your shaker, add ice, and shake until your creation is nice and cold
4. Crack that seal, and strain the drink into a nice cocktail glass, leaving the ice behind in the shaker
5. Get ready to make another, because a drink this good is sure to be gone before you know it!